Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
George Frideric Handel, Messiah
- Accompagnato: Comfort ye, My people
- Air: Ev'ry Valley shall be exalted
- Chorus: And the glory of the Lord
- Chorus: "For unto us a Child is born" (12)
- "And suddenly there was...Glory to God in the highest"
- "Rejoice greatly, o daughter of Zion"
- Duet: "He shall feed his flock" (18a)
- Chorus: "Behold the Lamb of God" (20)
- Chorus: "Lift up your heads" (31)
- Air: "How beautiful are the feet" (36)
- Air: "Why do the nations..." Air: "Thou shalt break with them..."
- Chorus: "Hallelujah" (42)
- "I Know That My Redeemer Liveth"
- "Behold, I tell you... The Trumpet shall sound"
- "Worthy is the Lamb - Blessing and honour" (51)
Kiri Te Kanawa (soprano)
Anne Gjevang (contralto)
Keith Lewis (tenor)
Gwynne Howell (bass)
Chicago Symphony Chorus, Margaret Hillis (director)
Chicago Symphony Orchestra, Sir Georg Solti (conductor)