Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Customer Service Updates
March 24, 2020
The Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association (CSOA) announces that CSOA-presented concerts and events at Symphony Center and at offsite community locations, scheduled through May 10, are canceled in cooperation with community-wide efforts to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
In the interests of our customers and staff, The Symphony Store in the Elizabeth Morse Genius Music Lab will be closed through May 10. Orders placed on symphonystore.com will continue to be processed during the closure. Shipping times may be delayed due to adjusted schedules of administrative staff.
Update: Effective 5:00pm on March 21, the State of Illinois is on a mandatory shelter-in-place order from Governor J.B. Pritzker. This order has been extended through April 30. During this time, orders be shipped out once per week to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19 for our employees. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Message to Ticket Holders:
If you hold tickets to an affected concert, the value of your ticket purchase will automatically be applied to your account for future Symphony Center purchases, including concerts next season. You do not need to contact Patron Services immediately, as we anticipate high call volumes.
If your concert is canceled, you may do one of the following:
- Donate the value of your tickets to the CSOA and receive a tax donation receipt.
- Exchange your tickets into the same or similar seating section for other concerts in the current season, for no additional charge.
- Return your tickets and put the money on your account, to be used for future concert purchases and 2020/21 season subscriptions.
Options to exchange or return your tickets:
- Complete our online form or email Patron Services mentioning your patron ID, concert date, and request.
- Call 312-294-3000 between 10:00am and 6:00pm, Monday through Saturday.
- Chat with us at cso.org between 11:00am and 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and greatly appreciate your continued support of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association.